Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Starplus DHS – Phone compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

missangie

Technical User
Nov 3, 2002
We have a Starplus DHS system, 4 incoming lines, 16 extensions. I think the model # is SP7050-03 Feature Package 3. The date and time on the display have come and gone for quite awhile now but the phones always rang and the extensions all work. About 2 days ago the system started to lose power intermittently, deleting all programming & reverting to the default settings. Calls are dropping & at times the phone will ring but the CO Line buttons will not work. I think the system is toast. Does anyone know of a new/newer system that is compatible with our dated Starplus phones? They are definitely old but still functional. I’d hate to replace 16 phones.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

A new system probably is in order. You might want to look at PCS Digital/XBlue I know they used to sell systems that were compatible with Vodavi DHS phones.

Thanks for the tip, I will take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back