Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Star Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

eats4treats

Technical User
Jul 10, 2011
GB
Hi

Customer has analogue lines on an MFIM50A and uses 'Star Services' for diverting to mobiles. We had unsuccessful attempts using the system forwarding as there analogue lines and open loop timer can not be changed as they are single lines (BT's new ways!).

I remembered doing this under a speed bin on an IPLDK20 before so I did the same on the IPECs and the '#21#' cancel code works as a flex button (Speed 200) but the *21*tel number #' under speed 201 doesn't work.

Anyone know of a way to pop the 2 codes as speed numbers to make it easier for the customer to activate.

Like I said - Deactivating is fine as the #21# works as a speed number under a flex key.

Cheers

Eats

Ok, Press Trans *#..... TRANS/PGM..... the transfer key?.......sigh!

Hi eats

Try putting a pause before the *21* or try * twice. The first star you enter into a speed dial makes the following digits secret, and those digits won't be displayed during dialling.It usually shows up as a "S" in the speed dial. It also doesn't dial the *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back