Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Standalone WebLM

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpetilli

Technical User
May 17, 2011
US
I have had a standalone weblm in place and have never had to login to the CLI. Accessing via the web UI with admin works fine, but those creds are not working via the CLI. Anyone know what I should be logging into the CLI with?

I got in via the console via root. I entered in command: changeIPFQDN -dns x.x.x.x,x.x.x.x I see the screen showing the new and old values and this message at the bottom:

cp: error writing '/opt/vsp/netchng/netchng/netchng/ovf-weblm-env.txt': No space left on device
cp: failed to extend '/opt/vsp/netchng/netchng/ovf-weblm-env.txt': No space left on device

Do you want to continue? [y/n]:

any ideas what this is about? I have this vm and only 1 license file running on it.

when I run a df -h it shows:
/dev/mapper/smgrvg01-lv_opt at 100%

any way to clear this out?

I've seen this...

The weblm logs consume all the drive space

Look in /opt/Avaya/JBoss/Wildfly-10.1.0.Final/standalone/log (Wildsfly version may be different)
I bet it will be full of large log files

Delete as many of the logs as you can afford to (move them to /var/log and copy them off platform or simply delete) and then restart weblm service

Take Care

Matt
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.

That directory doesn't exist. This is on a standalone WebLM virtual server. I can't even open a ticket on it.. the product doesn't even show up anywhere. Weird.

What version of WEBLM standalone?

Take Care

Matt

Ah, they changed from Tomcat to JBOSS at V8, I believe

The principle is the same, I just don't know where the log files are!

Time for you to go hunting in /opt.

Code:
du -h /opt

will help

Take Care

Matt

There were log files dating back years on this. They've been cleared out and I was able to update the DNS servers; However, they don't seem to be taking. thinking this needs to be rebooted. I'm not finding anything documented with this. The web interface is a simple weblm screen with no real options. What would the CLI command be?

Assuming you have root access
Code:
shutdown -r now

I don't recall if Avaya have an alias

Take Care

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back