Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

staff pricing on classic squirrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabrew

Technical User
Jul 29, 2003
US
I use staff pricing to change the price of beers when we have live music. I apply the pricing just like happy hour pricing. How do I get a report on how many or how much was sold under this pricing structure.(or if it was even turned on) Happy hour shows as a promo, in the promo report.

i do not believe you can get the report you are after. If you run the special price for the whole day, then you can simply keep tabs on that day...but most likely it's on special for only part of the day.

To set this up for better tracking you would have to create separate items for the beer at the lower price. (you could use a transformere for this to make it easy to order)

if you keep the special beers in there own numbered range...say between 9001-9099 then you could set up a contest for this range of PLU's.

A detailed sales report is only going to show you how many or how much (in dollars) you sold of something. The dollar value is taking into account the special pricing...(some at $5, others at $2 on some days...)

Hope this helps....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back