Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SSTAB Control - erm I should know this but.........urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gramnez

IS-IT--Management
Jan 23, 2001
GB
I think I've become completely mentally defective....I've been using VB a lot but hardly ever used the SSTab control - how do you delete a single tab from the control???? I know I could hide it but it is no longer needed.

Someone please help! This is really getting up my nose, I'm going to throw my monitor over the cubicle soon!!!!!!

thanx in anticipation
Gram

Nope, that doesn't work - I have nine tabs and if I set it to eight I get an invalid property error.....

I'm using VB6 so I don't know whether there is a differece to VB5???

gram

ah, its working now - it didn't like it because I hadn't deleted all the controls from the tab I wanted to delete. Another amazingly well documented feature of vb - thanks bill thats wasted me an hour or two.

gram

in an sstab control you can't simply right click and delete...i am using vb6 and the property sheet doesn't allow it and by changing the numbers in the property sheet i get an error as well...i can't seem to find in the post here the solution...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back