Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SSRS 2014 - Paging prob - need to include multiple objects and 2 different datasets per page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacque

Technical User
Nov 9, 2001
US
Hi Everyone
I have a report that includes a table using dataset1 grouped by facility. The table is set to include column headers, 18 months worth of data and totals.
Directly beneath the table is two side by side pie charts using dataset2 grouped by facility.
Lastly once I get the first two working I will be adding three bar charts using dataset1 grouped by facility.

So each page will be Table, 2 Pies, 3 Bars grouped by facility.
This is set up to fit on one page.

I have the Facility row group for the table set to page between each instance of a group.
I've tried incorporating each object in a single rectangle and setting the page breaks on the rectangle but I keep getting the table on the first page and then the table repeats on the second page followed by two sets of the pie charts. The only thing that appears to be paging correctly is the table.

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back