Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SSRS 2014 Fileshare Subscription Report With Chart Does Not Appear When Viewed in Web Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockandrollmachine

IS-IT--Management
Nov 26, 2009
US
My SSRS fileshare subscription works fine and creates or overwrites the .html file in the desired location.

The chart is a simple line chart and previews OK in SQL Server Data Tools. It also appears fine in SSRS Report Manager.

When I open the .html file in a web browser though (Chrome, IE or Edge), all I get is the following in the top left corner:

Capture_ghcl8k.jpg

The SSRS log file says this:

library!ReportServer_0-2!267c!07/03/2017-16:03:47:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.StreamNotFoundException: , Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.StreamNotFoundException: The stream cannot be found. The stream identifier that is provided to an operation cannot be located in the report server database.;
webserver!ReportServer_0-2!267c!07/03/2017-16:03:47:: e ERROR: Reporting Services error Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.StreamNotFoundException: The stream cannot be found. The stream identifier that is provided to an operation cannot be located in the report server database.​

I've done a lot of searching, but can't find the answer. I tried an SSRS install repair (as recommended elsewhere), rebooted, but no difference.

Most other sites I have searched have a similar problem, but where there is drill-down in the report. This doesn't have that.

Most solutions offered are for SQL Server 2000 or 2005 or 2008 involving service packs for those versions. My version is:

Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (SP2-GDR) (KB3194714) - 12.0.5203.0 (X64) Sep 23 2016 18:13:56 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation Standard Edition (64-bit) on Windows NT 6.1 <X64> (Build 7601: Service Pack 1) (Hypervisor)​

So, I've kinda stalled at this moment. Some lovely insight into this would be warmly received.

Many thanks for any help out there.

Regards,

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back