Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ssrs 2005 can see home screen but I have no options

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoojon

Technical User
Dec 18, 2003
GB
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to set up SQL Server Reporting Services on a client's server. In the reporting services config app all the categories claim to be set up correctly. but when I try to view localhost\reports\ the home screen I see only shows Home My Subscriptions and Help, and nonoe of the useful options. I am logged on the machine as an administrator, I have tried nuking the reportservices DBs and recreating them, I have pretty much run out of ideas. Has anyone got any suggestions? I'm sure this is easy for anyone who's used SSRS a lot.

Thanks in Advance

Jon

One day I will find a signature worthy of this space. That day has not yet come.

Check SQL ErrorLog and see which account is failing to log into the database.

Denny
MVP
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
MCTS (SQL 2005 / SQL 2008 Implementation and Maintenance / Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0: Configuration / Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: Configuration)
MCITP Database Admin (SQL 2005/2008) / Database Dev (SQL 2005)

My Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back