Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sspanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
While i was using vb3.0 i was using sspanel , sscommand or something like this. They was pruduvted by sheridian software. But at vb6.0 i cant use them. Ýf anyone know the wat please tell me.

abalolu@yahoo.com

What do you mean by 'i cant use them'? Are you receiving an error like 'Appropriate License Not Found' or are they just absent from your toolbox?

On the Menu, click <Project> and then select <Components>. On the ensuing form, click the Controls tab. Be sure that <Selected Items Only> is NOT selected. Scroll the list and locate the item labeled 'Sheridan 3D Controls' and check that item. Click <Apply> and they should appear on your toolbox.

If the 'Sheridan 3D Controls' is absent from the list, you'll need to reinstall VB and be sure to install the ActiveX components. Jon Hawkins
jonscott8@yahoo.com

The World Is Headed For Mutiny,
When All We Want Is Unity. - Creed

I had the same question and I have it answered
Thanks for the insight Jon
A question:
The Application I have been assigned to has the SS COntrols and I want to be able to go through the code just to know the process to redesign the existing application.
Can I get these controls on an evaluation basis so I can read through the code?

Thanks in Advance
anuchallaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back