Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SSL Problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie2181

Technical User
May 27, 2003
GB
Hi,

I don't know where to start with this one seems a bit strange. I have 1 server 2003 machine, which is running exchange 2003 and isa 2004. On this machine i have setup OWA using SSL. This is where the problems start, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Today for example got into work fired up IE fine straight in no problem. 20 minutes later try the same thing, "The page cannot be displayed". Everything is pointing towards it being a problem with SSL as i can access my web site on a http address. However i could access my FTP site first thing this morning but i can't now?! I can ping my mail server and i can also telnet to it so i know its there and availible?

I'm sure you are all very confused now like i am but if someone can help it would be greatly appreciated! Any other questions you need to ask don't hesitate!!

Thanks a lot

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back