Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sroragetek SL500 Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirkolinux

IS-IT--Management
Apr 21, 2015
IT
Hi all, cansomeone tell me where to download fw version 1409 of this library? i think there is problem in oracle website, culd not find it :(

Hi, please could you notice me why do you need this firmware level?...Which is the problem on the library SL500?.
(Actually the last fw level 1502....)

Hi R1957, first thank you for your ansewer and for your time!
Ok i have one Sl500 with 2x lto2 hp and exp module for total 140 tapes. I moved from one location to another and during transport the control board got lost. Then i bought one from ebay but i realized that is blank, boot up but i need to tftp firmware again. about version i puted that just because i dont know wich version it was before.
Could you help me?
Thank you in advance!

Hi Mirkolinux!!!. Sorry for my "missing of this forum...". Did you probe access to library via serial connection or SLC console?. (If you know the user and password, it is good ,but if you doesn´t have it, we have a problem...).

One option is look for another controller...But ask about the user and password if you can do it..

Best regards...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back