Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SRG50 Dial out Delay 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottydont

Technical User
May 3, 2007
Hi All,

I have a CS1000 4.5 and a SRG50 with 8 users. Problem I am having is when an SRG site user who is registered back to the main site tries to dial out via the SRG's local ISDN there is an 18 second delay before they get ringback. The call goes out fine and I see the call go out on the dchannel messaging for the virtual trunks at the CS1000 end pretty quickly, but it seem to hang at the CS1000 end. I have set the FOPT to 0 in the NET and I have the SPN flen set to the exact amount of digits they are dialing and I have still the same problems. I have a zone dialing plan set up, which has 101 added in front of the numbers dialed and set them up as SPN entries.

I'm sure this is some sort of timing config on the CS1000, but if anyone can help me with which timers I should change that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

it's just one station? have the user dial the number plus #. if it is a timer that will cancel all timers.. that helps me determine where the problem in

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hi johnpoole,

Thanks for your help.

I had a user dial # and they still had the delay. I double checked making a call from the same extension dropped back to local mode and it had the same delay. I am putting it back to the BCM engineer to have a look to see if he has any config problems before I go changing timers at my end. If it has the problem when its in local mode, I would be confident that its a problem with the SRG. Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back