Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

squirrel pos system config conflicts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonsaiyan

Technical User
Nov 10, 2002
CA
I am looking for someone who is familar with a older version of the squirrel pos system (v3.43). I am having trouble keep system stable I will clean up some old unwanted item and menus and them other items and menus will not work. Even though I have not adjusted to other menus of items. Any help in this matter would be great. Using Dos based squirrel and on windows nt platform.

Thanks
Pat

Can you give me an example of the issues that you are having. I am unclear as to what the exact issue(s) you are having is based on your post, I think an example would help. One report that is very useful is a config verification report. This can be found within System Configuration>Reports>Config Verification.

If the issue is regarding system stability -- please provide details..

I have an enormous amount of experience with Squirrel and will provide with all the assitance I can.

Thanks!

Suchasynic

I am a former employee of Squirrel Systems, specifically the Squirrel Solution Centre. I am very well versed in Squirrel Classic, Squirrel 1.1.x and Squirrel 1.2.x.

If you could be more specific, I would be more then glad to answer your questions.

BTW, I do believe you have your Squirrel version wrong. There is/was no 3.43 version. You are probably on 3.34x. In any case post some details!

off topic ... but how long ago were you in the Solutions center tymberwolf?

And on topic ... need way more info then that there is a conflict... the errorlog is your best bet ... but there are sooooooo many things that can go wrong , and very version dependent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back