Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SQLXML

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomeAway

Programmer
Jun 6, 2003
AE
Hi Experts,

Hopefully a quick one. I have an ASP page that lives on a remote webserver (ISP hosted). Ive got them to install SQLXML for the BulkLoad utility. I refer to my schema file to an actualy path on the webserver (D:\webroot\domain\folder\site\schema\whatever.xml). I created an html page with two file upload tags (Form name=upload). I instantiate the SQLXMLBulkLoad object with no errors, it seems to open the schema file with no problem but as soon as i run the execute method of the SQLXML object i get and error "Error Opening Data File"

the lin of code is:
objBL.Execute pathToSchemaFile, pathToClientFile

Where pathToClientFile is the path on the remote client browser. Ive tried uploading the data file (pathToClientFile) and referring to it by a direct path on the remote webserver but with the same error.

Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back