Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SQL Server 2000 Stored Proc with parameters with Impromptu 7.1.529.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

kxramse

Programmer
Jul 28, 2006
US
I'm having trouble getting a stored procedure to work in Impromptu. I've set up 3 parameters in the stored proc, and I created three parameters to pass to it. I have called it two different ways with neither working. I've included the error message with each. Can someone show me what I am missing?

call qqest.dbo.GNSA_EXPORT_AADA_TIME_DISPURSEMENTS (?Start_Date? IN, ?End_Date? IN, ?Company_Cd? IN)

Error number -258:

DMS-E-GENERAL, A general exception has occurred during operation 'asynchronous open'.
DMS-E-RDS_OLEDB, The OLE DB provider has returned the following error:
HRESULT: DB_E_ERRORSOCCURRED

call qqest.dbo.GNSA_EXPORT_AADA_TIME_DISPURSEMENTS (?@Start_Date? IN, ?@End_Date? IN, @Company_Cd? IN)

Error number -258:

DMS-E-GENERAL, A general exception has occurred during operation 'asynchronous open'.
DMS-E-RDS_OLEDB, The OLE DB provider has returned the following error:
HRESULT: DB_E_ERRORSOCCURRED

I don't know if this will help, but here is how you would call it from SQL Server's perspective:

DECLARE @RC int
DECLARE @START_DATE datetime
DECLARE @END_DATE datetime
DECLARE @TIMEFORCE_COMPANY_CD nvarchar(20)

-- TODO: Set parameter values here.

EXECUTE @RC = [qqest].[dbo].[GNSA_EXPORT_AADA_TIME_DISPURSEMENTS]
'12/25/2007'
,'1/25/2008'
,'AADA'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back