Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SQL query

Status
Not open for further replies.

noidatech

Technical User
May 15, 2006
US
Hi all,

Im not from DBA background so pls ignore if it seems a stupid question.

I am trying to search users from active directory on my cisco callmanger. It doesnt have many search options so i found a workaround where in a AXL API is used to do a query on linux operating system and this sql query is saved in system and can be utilized to use diffrent search parameters to search users from active directory

can anyone verify if i am using the correct regular expressions in the below query.

basically i am trying to search users with telephone numbers starting with range 2 to 8 and any five digit.

when i issue this command it works fine on system with no error but system cannot search users.

<sql query="select * from ldapfilter where tkldapserver=1"/>
<sql update="update ldapfilter set filter ='(&amp;(objectclass=user)(!(objectclass=Computer))(!(UserAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2))(|(telephonenumber=^[2-8]+[0-9]+[0-9]+[0-9]+[0-9])))' where tkldapserver=1"/> <sql query="select * from ldapfilter where tkldapserver=1"/> </data>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back