Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sql CE error rows go where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcaulder

Programmer
Apr 22, 2002
US
I have a handheld application that uses a sql CE database. The data is moved from CE to SQL Server through RDA push/pull during ActiveSync. Periodically the PUSH from CE to SQL Server fails with a 28544 error. There is not much information about this error but it does say that the error rows get moved from their original table to an error table.

Does anyone know where this error table resides so I can try to determine why these row inserts/updates are failing?

Microsoft claims there is a nice error description telling why it failed if I can just find where this error table is hiding.

Thanks for any info!

J

Just thought I'd update for anyone else that may come across this.

The error table must be specified on the rda.pull() method. Since the application I am dealing with did not specify an error table, none exists hence the reason I cannot find it.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back