Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Speed dial and system speed dial 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali. Ibra

Programmer
May 1, 2021
SY
Hi for all my friends there, please anyone know how can i set my analoge ext so when i dial 1 i get another ext and when i dial 2 i get.. etc. Do i have to use speed dial or system speed dial to establish this.

No. See Quick Dial feature (2-6-2).

Its along time Mr. Ired..! Very thanksful for your replay..! 🌹

Do you have any info about this issue..?
I have kx-ns520 and by default as you know it contain pft optional LCOT6 card but this port doesnt work.so
Do i have to install or setup some configuration in kx-ns500 in order for this port to work..?
In user manual they say that this port is optional LCOT6 card but i didnt know what they mean by that.

PFT feature doesn't depend from PBX programming. PFT works by default and can not be disabled.

In case of KX-NS500.
Pre-installed LCOT6-card has PFT-connection of it's CO-1,2 lines with ports SLT-1,2 of Pre-installed MCSLC16 card. You not need to do anything for this connection. PFT already works.

In case of KX-NS520.
There is no Pre-installed LCOT6-card into KX-NS520 box. But there are built-in PFT-1,2 and PFT-3,4 ports that connected with ports SLT-1,2 and SLT-3,4 of Pre-installed MCSLC16 card. PAY ATTENTION!!!! PFT-connection is made NOT from CO-line ports (because we don't have CO-ports by default). PFT-connection is made from special PFT-ports! That's why if you want to use PFT feature to SLT-ports of NS520, you have to connect your CO-lines to PFT-ports (make a parallel connection for CO-1,2 to PFT-1,2 and CO-3,4 to PFT-3,4).

See Installation Manual, p. 157
PFT_1_ydl8zy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back