Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Speed call 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbower

Technical User
Nov 22, 2004
US
A user asked me to program a speed call button for him on a 2009. How do I go about doing that? How do i create a speed call code for him or find which is available?

Jerry Bower
Stategic Telecommunication

ld 20
prt
scl
return will give you the list in use.. ld 18 new scl will allow you to add a scl.. ld 11 chg 2009, echg yes, key x scc xx will add the new list

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Okay John i programmed the key. However when i try to program a number it is not working. I leave the handset in the cradle push the Speed dial button and it flashes. i type in number one (first access code) and then the four digit extension to dial then i press the speed dial button again. when i pick up the reciever and press speed dial and then the number 1 nothing happens. what am i doing wrong?

Jerry Bower
Stategic Telecommunication

Do you want to add a speed dial list or an autodial key?

Dean

01 for the 1st entry, try programing one on a display set, that will help when programing one on a 2009.. you can add the entries in 18 if it's faster

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

from phone U need a speed call controler key to program the speed dial numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back