Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Specify Selection Criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnarenia

Technical User
May 28, 2010
US
This one may be a bit hard to explain.

I created a commission report that shows the Salesperson 1 and the following information: Invoice Date/Aged Months/Client Name/Invoice #/Invoice Amount/Commission Rate/ Commission Amount

This report works fine. Now I have added a Salesperson 2 and want the same information EXCEPT a different commision rate.

Have duplicated my formulas so I can get the information I want however i am getting duplicate data when I run my report. I added the Salesperson 2 information in to details b and I can see the one instance where Salesperson 2 is correct but I don't want to see it repeated, ONLY Unless there is a Salesperson 2.

My question is how can i get Salesperson 2 information to show only if a second salesperson is entered?

This is more or less the same question you posted to Reports 1, and which I answered. Please do not double-post.

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK). Using Crystal 11.5 with SQL and Windows XP [yinyang]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back