Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

specefic channel on PRI

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikayyali

MIS
Apr 3, 2005
Is it possible to force all outgoing calls on a specefic channel on a PRI connected to IP412? my provider has split caller ID between 2 different channel pools, and I need to have a way where I can direct certain users to these channles only so they can send out appropriate caller ID information

Thank you in advance for all the assistance

You can split the PRI bundel by assigning different Line ID's to the channels, and assign the line ID to a specific SC to dial out. I think you need sw 3.0 to do so.
First 15 channels ID 0 and the other 15 ID 1. Then assign different shortcodes in the system list to dial out,if all users are going to use all channels. Or assign a specific SC to the user sc form.
Do you have a range of ddi's assigned to he PRI and are those presented on all channels? If so, remember to duplicate the numbers in the incoming call route with all the line IDs you have used, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back