Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Speaker as extension on Lg Aria 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

teomcam

IS-IT--Management
Aug 12, 2009
TR
Is there any speaker which can be attached to the LG ARIA 300 as an extension? We need to make public anouncements to 20 different locations (sometimes only to one of them sometimes to all of them) and handset's volumes are not enough and 1 single AMP not usefull for us. Any solution for that?

Yes, it is possible to add a PA system (amplifier and speaker) to LG Aria 300.
It has been described in this forum before.

///doktor

Hi,
How can I find these topics because search function not operating as it should be, cannot find anything for any search.

Thanks doktor

I could also not find it, buth it is there - some where...

Relays
PGM168 + Flex button 1 to index 1 to 1
Enter type:
1 for LBC + extension number (Loud Bell Control)
2 for the Door box (press #*1 to open the door)
3 for external control relay No 1
4 for external control relay No.2
5 for external control relay No 3

So basically:
PGM168+flex button 1 ser to 3.

Enter for External All Call Page: 548
Enter for Internal ans External All Call Page: 549

Then after entering 548/549, the audio line comes "out" of the red phone plug at the MPB (processorboard), and the relay opens the speech connection.
So:
Audio connect amplifier to red phono plug.
Cut the phono cord and let it go through the relay.
(Green plastic screw connector marked Relay).

Then it works.

///doktor

Hi doktor,

Thanks for that but I meant a phsycal device like keyset. **Recently I using paging and I have 6 zones that I can make announcements ** but the problem is keysets are not loud enough. Without loosing zones instead of keysets is there any accessories that I can replace with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back