Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SPAM filtering suggestions please

Status
Not open for further replies.

epayne

MIS
May 17, 2002
US
I have been instructed to implement a SPAM filtering solution for our Exchange 2000 environment. I am currently looking at a couple of products and I am leaning towards GFI Mail Essentials 8. My ideal solution would be one similar to YAHOO's spam filtering. I would want to send suspected spam to a mailbox on that particular user. Then they could reply to me stating if it is incorrect so that I could adjust the rules or add the sender to a whitelist. Does anyone know of a product that can do this? I haven't seen it, but I figured that I would ask others. Any other thoughts or solutions would be welcomed as well.

You can try the GFI software free for 60 days. After the 60 days the blacklist feature will continue to work. We have about 60 users and block 1500 SPAMs a week with just the RTBL option! Try GFI and see if it suits your needs.
Its great because it will automatically whitelist any addresses the users send to or reply to.

Trent
Network Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back