Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Source Object for Subreport

Status
Not open for further replies.

marct

Programmer
Apr 6, 1999
US
Hi,<br><br>On my machine, running Access97, when I place a subreport on a report, I get a wizard which allows me to choose from &quot;Table/Query&quot; or &quot;Reports & Forms&quot;, the latter of which includes a drop-down list to choose the report/form.&nbsp;&nbsp;On a particular client's machine (also running Access97), however, when the same subreport control is placed on the same report (using the same database), I don't get the wizard at all and when I go to select the Source Object property, it only lists available forms & reports (no tables or queries).&nbsp;&nbsp;Does anyone know why this act differently on the two machines?&nbsp;&nbsp;I need to be able to choose the &quot;Table/Query&quot; option the wizard provides, but I don't know where I might be able to change this behavior.<br><br>Can anyone help here?&nbsp;&nbsp;Thanks in advance for any help.<br><br>-Marc

Is the wizard turned on, on the toolbar? You click on it to toggle it on or off.

Or, sometimes someone has elected not to install the wizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back