Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

source code for a very simle snakes game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
i already have a very large and complicated program of snakes....but i need one that's simple for me to understand..... i want to learn about how to make a snake move in assembly..... preferably a program that contains very little graphics....just a snake and some apples...

i already have the one at programmersheaven...its very complicated!!!!!!!

I think game programming is not for you. Ion Filipski
1c.bmp

filipski@excite.com

Hmm...
Wait a couple of weeks, I might make one for you...

How simple do you want it to be?

Who controls the snake? Program or user?

Text mode DOS snake program good for you? I can use a 40x25 mode, it'll be quick to put together.

"Information has a tendency to be free. Which means someone will always tell you something you don't want to know."

thanks for replying amkg...the user control the snake it would be better if it has a few graphics, but only the snake and the apples.no fancy graphics and all...

A text mode program would be significantly easier for me to put together real quick... I hope you don't mind if I just use text mode graphic characters. Just mail me if you're interested so I can send it to you.
"Information has a tendency to be free. Which means someone will always tell you something you don't want to know."

email me at: alan@i-manila.com.ph "Information has a tendency to be free. Which means someone will always tell you something you don't want to know."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back