Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Soundstation Duo CS1000 Release 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

minicompbx

IS-IT--Management
May 11, 2011
CA
We are looking to add Polycom Soundstation Duo on our CS1K system.

I would like to know : how I can setup it. I want to use it as IP Phone with PBX not with SIP (we do not have licence)

Also, if you have any recommendation for a IP Conference unit, please feel free to share,

Thank's for any advice.

Learning is not enough, you have to apply it...

That Polycom is either SIP or analog. If you cant do SIP then you have to do analog.

Do you any suggestion for any conference unit which use IP

Thank's

Is there a reason your stuck on IP? The analog Polycom's work fantastic.

I know but the thing is that most of our office, they do not have anymore analog phone connected.

Everything Polycom has now is either SIP based or analog.

Is it worth buying licence for 1 sip conference unit

BTW, is there any Avaya conference unit which support IP (I mean without SIP)

Finally, if you can provide me the step/information to configure the SIP phone in CS1K in case I need it, it will be awesome

Thank's

The CS1000 version of "IP" is UNISTim. The Avaya 2033 Conference Phone uses UNISTim but has been discontinued. Avaya does have both analog and SIP conference phones.

Good afternoon. I need to block the extensions who do not undertake skill transfer in the service queue lying logged. Standing by. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back