Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sorting possible in 6.5 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbddee

IS-IT--Management
Sep 27, 2002
US
Hi all,

Can someone tell me if there is a way in groupwise 6.5 to sort items in the mailbox. For example I would like to have the following example sort by mail, tasks, notes, and appointments, whereas all my mail would be grouped together, and all the tasks, notes, and appointments would be together. as it stands now everything is being organized by either date or name, starting in ascending order, but not what type of mail it is.

Thanks

rbddee,

Yes, you can do it. Choose the "View > Display Settings > Sort..." menu item. From the list that appears, choose "Item Type".

If you want to make it easier to access this menu choice, add it to your toolbar. Right-click your toolbar and choose "Customize Toolbar...". On the "Customize" tab select "View" under the "Categories" list. The "Sort by" toolbar button is the one with the three red dots. Drag that button to your toolbar and click "OK" to close the "Toolbar Properties" dialog box.

Hope that helps.
-Ron

We all play from the same deck of cards, it's how we play the hand we are dealt which makes us who we are. -Me

murof siht edisni kcuts m'I - PLEH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back