Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sorry for the basic question - how to edit an active CCR Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anu3bis

IS-IT--Management
Sep 22, 2003
US
BCM 400 v3.7
I have a CCR tree that won't allow me to edit it.
When I attempt to delete a TRANSFER node, it reports

"This node cannot be deleted because the tree is already in use. Please remove references to this tree from the Greeting Tables and CLID routing tables"

I've gone to AutoAttendant and removed the reference - no good.
I've gone to the Greeting Tables and removed the reference -no good.
There's no CLID routing tables to edit.

Any idea what I'm missing?

That would make sense - but there is no "disable" next to the tree under AUTO ATTENDANT > GREETING TABLES, nor is there any function I can find anywhere else to disable the tree. Where's the function to disable the tree?

Under company Greetings make sure the CCR Tree you are trying to modify is not selected in of the company greetings.

Nick

AutoAttendant > Company Greetings doesn't have any mention of trees - it's just the voice recordings.

If you mean AutoAttendant > Greeting Tables, then, yes, I tried removing the one instance of the tables, and that didn't work. Is there a time delay, perhaps?

go to Custom Call Routing page,you can see all CCR trees configured and status from there you can disbale it, i think its on the very rigth of the page,just click disable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back