Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sopho IS3000 cutting external calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

insightmarine

Technical User
May 26, 2012
US
Hello,

I'm new with Sopho, just get one sopho is3000 managed by a third party software, removed a while ago with no documentation or manuals. i'm aving some problems with the PBX, i need some help in the troubleshooting commands.

-need to check the different routes for all trunks. as i don't have any trunk or routing information.

-we have 7 external trunks lines 2 for Coorporate use and 2 for guests, guest lines using a credit card prompt (external Service). there is a prefix(35 coorp 36 guest) to get access to call outside the facility, for guest lines uses a credit card prompt (external service) when access the line, problem is when we access line the prompt starts after few seconds the call is cutted by the sopho PBX. tried to access the lines directly and there is no problem.

checked the traffic class and compatibility value, the analysis group is set to 0. Please help me up with some tips about how to check the routing tables in the sopho. we are using BIM console to manage the pbx, also installed TABS, OM console.

Thank you!!

Hi insightmarine,

to have an overview for iS3000 it is possible to use the PomViev ( search it in the Web ).
To use it make a RTRIEV:; to get the needed files, OR and PR.
You can see the whole system, all DNR, destination, routing tables, routes, bundles, lines, trees, all facilities ...

For your problem with dialing out, I wish to know, what's going on in detail, please write an example and the digits of the outgoing tree.
I think there maybe the problem, because you can access the line manually.

Have a nice Week

Werner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back