Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sonicwall ssl-vpn and w2k3 terminal server

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericwi

IS-IT--Management
Feb 19, 2002
SG
Hi all,

I am a newbie to this device. Recently, I have a windows 2003 Terminal server installed and I would like to know how to configure the terminal service provided in the Sonicwall SSL bookmark to work with it?

Appreciate any advice.

Cheers

Under the user settings on the SSLVPN appliance, click add bookmark on the Bookmarks tab. You will give it a name, IP address of the server, given the choice to allow user to add/delete/or use user policy for the bookmark's themselves, the service (which is Terminal Services RDP-Active-X), and then other settings if needed like screen resoluton, name of account to use for automatic login, if warranted, etc...

Hope that gets you started... it's pretty easy setup on this box. The only problem with bookmarks I had was RDP-Active-X didn't seem to work for me until firmware 3.x, since then I've had no issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back