Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Somthing is wrong with sound recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

caudalie

Technical User
Sep 25, 2003
US
Hello guys! I have a problem with my mic and recording sound using my mic. this problem started a couple days ago and for some reason i cannot record sound or communicate with other people through my mic. "Teamspeak,ventrillo etc." It's really annoying me and i have absolutely no idear what to do. I looked online to see what could i do to solve this problem, i made sure that my mic was properly plugged in and i checked through all the options through the sound properties and voice check and stuff and it still doesn't work... I even went to radio shack to buy like a cheap microphone just to see if the mic was the culprit and well it's not... I'm reall confused and have no idea what to do at this point...

help!

- thanks

Assuming that you checked the sound mixer and made sure the mic is not on mute right?

It is possible that the mic jack is fried on your sound card or motherboard.

I hope you find this post helpful.

Regards,

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back