Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Somebody help me out, when my pc st

Status
Not open for further replies.

waikhu

Technical User
Oct 5, 2012
Somebody help me out, when my pc start up DOS cmd. window appeared and automatically launch internet explore, it happened frequently after few minute. I installed power ISO before this incident then after installed it happened. So pliz give me the solution, i am not much technical expert.

Did you download the software from a "bootleg" web site or peer to peer? Why do you think that installing that software was the cause of this behavior?

1. Clean out temp files with CCleaner
2. Run MalwareByte's Anti-Malware (choose "perform quick scan" and remove anything it finds. Reboot after removing.
3. Report back with results after those two steps.

Another option would be to use Windows System Restore.

Assuming Windows Vista or Seven, you can follow these instructions:

Go back to a time prior to when the event began happening.

Then if that works, you might want to also make sure Windows, your antivirus, firewall, etc are all up to date, as well as Flash and Java. Also, that would be a good time to also check with Malwarebytes, cleanup with CCleaner, and another good scanner tool is SuperAntispyware.

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

I just realized this is a bit old. [blush] And the user apparently logged in here, posted one question, and either fixed it without a response, or just gave up... or at least didn't bother to reply. Oh well.

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back