Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Some tips needed for the MIVS card Implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptsul

Technical User
Mar 22, 2006
PT
Hi everybody, I already posted on the M1 system forun too, but maybe I can get some help here.

today I had a nightmare implementing this card MIVS R4.105 - Hospitality Integrated Voice Services -(AWU&DND voice guide).
It was the first time, but look at the NTP at a glance it looked easy.
First problem, was to login to CLID, using the access written in the NTP, 1 hour after by mistake, finally I could login(but not with login and pass on the NTP), but once inside the NTP didn't had the answers for all the prompts, and the accessing via BUI(WEBBrowser) it didn't save the changes.
So I try to programm everything via CLID but probably something is missing, because on the M1 the AGNT channels went LOGOUT in a few seconds, and I get an error saying Application not acquired.
I had some experience installing MMail,CPilot and MIRAN but this one ... even the manuals are S...
Does anyone had installed this card? Can someone give me some tips who to get this working?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back