Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Some parameters are missing values

Status
Not open for further replies.

krysna

Programmer
May 20, 2008
I have several reports that I have "linked" via hyperlinks to internet locations. I start with report 1. Depending on what was clicked, I pass that parameter to an action class (we are using Struts), which sends it to the ReportRenderer and serves up the next report. Report 2 comes up just fine. I do the same exact thing (even going through the same action class) to get to report 3, and I get "Errpr: Some parameters are missing values." I have no exceptions in my console window. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

This report renders fine if I use the ReportExportControl and render it as a PDF. Is the Crystal Reports viewer just that flaky that it randomly picks and chooses which reports it wants to render and which ones it doesn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back