Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Some clients unable to map printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

yisrael

IS-IT--Management
Feb 11, 2003
US
I have a small Citrix environment. Citrix 4.0 on a Windows 2000 server. This server is running an Internet Connector License to allow usage by many outside users to applications. I have 2-3 clients that have been recently complaining that they are unable to map the any printer including the Universal Print driver to their PC. The server asks them to add pinter... They are unable to map the local printer. I have many other clients that are not having problems.

P.S. On a related note, I have had the file security tab on the Program Neighborhood connection center greyed out on my PC even when I select the server. According to the Citrix article that is by design per app, but not per server. Does anyone have any idea of what I can do to change that?

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Are you getting any messages in the eventviewer ?

Try stopping and strating spooler when you get a chance, and deleting any client printers that exist afterwards.

[blue] A perspective from the other side!![/blue]

Cheers
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back