Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Some BCM Patch Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

thattekguy

Vendor
Feb 2, 2007
US
=============================================================
NOTE: All BCM patches related to the base software release BCM 3.6 should be installed on
SRG200/400 1.0 product running 3.6
In addition, patches that are specific to SRG200/400 1.0 - 3.6 will be listed here.
NO SRG 1.0 BETA PATCHES AT THIS TIME
SRG200/400 1.0 - 3.7 Beta Patches
NOTE: All BCM patches related to the base software release BCM 3.7 should be installed on
SRG200/400 1.0 product running 3.7
In addition, patches that are specific to SRG200/400 1.0 - 3.7 will be listed here.
BCM370.131 BCM370.131-UTPS-SRG
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following issue is addressed:
1. SRG Sets Stay in Local Mode after WAN outage, Main Office upgrade or reboot.
This SRG patch solves the issue where sets remained in local mode after a WAN outage, Main
Office upgrade or reboot. It also lessens the likelihood of SRG systems in a large configuration
flooding the NCS with messages during this scenario.
Q01164987, Q01306625
This patch includes the content of the following superseded patches:
BCM_370.120_UTPS-SRG.12-51.17083-1002 BCM_370.096_UTPS-SRG.12-51.17070-202
SRG200/400 1.5 Beta Patches
NOTE: All BCM patches related to the base software release BCM 4.0 should be installed on
SRG200/400 1.5 product running 4.0
In addition, patches that are specific to SRG200/400 1.0 - 4.0 will be listed here.
NO SRG 1.5 BETA PATCHES AT THIS TIME
SRG50 Beta Patches
NOTE: All BCM50 patches should be installed on SRG50 products.
NO SRG50 BETA PATCHES AT THIS TIME
SERVICE UPDATES: Beta
No Service Updates in beta status at this time.
If you are interested in participating in future beta trials please contact Wayne Godsoe via email
at wayneg@nortel.com.
========================================================================================
Customers are expected to remain current with patches that have been made Generally
Available (GA).
To assist the customer, patches have been bundled together and released as Service Updates,
previously referred to as Cumulative Patches.
All patches and Service Updates that are GA can be found on Nortel Support Portal and the
Enterprise Solutions PEP Library
PAGE 18 OF 20TECHNICAL | DOCUMENT ID 2005006298

Thanks for the info, the item regarding phones staying in local mode is the problem I am having but the patch for this is for 3.7. I am running 3.6 is there a patch for this level of software.

I looked real quick on Noretl,but I did not find any patch for 3.6 that addresses that problem, maybe you need to upgrade to 3.6 then load new patches.I guess you would upgrade SRG to 1.5 also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back