Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Solidus eCare Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericgen

Technical User
Feb 13, 2012
SG
Hello,

We are currently facing discrepancy on the eCare reports, it’s not tally from the actual calls received by the agent. We manually noted how many calls that the agent received on specific period of time but the generated report from eCare will either show less or more calls than the actual calls agent received. We already restarted the eCare report service and even restarted the eCare server but still the same. No changes has been made on the eCare, the user just encountered this issue recently. Anyone knows how can we solve this issue? Thanks guys!

Regards,
Ric

Have you checked the CDR records for the same period? Do they match the reports or what you saw?

Best parnum

Hi

I am also having this same problem

it’s not tally from the actual calls received by the agent. We manually noted how many calls that the agent received on specific period of time but the generated report from eCare will either show less or more calls than the actual calls agent received.

i checked in the agent wise report

regards
Ganesh.

Do one of you want to answer the CDR question I put in Feb? Are the total number of calls over 24 hrs different? what timescale are you using to check this?

Also What version of Solidus are you using and service pack/hotfixes applied?

best parnum

using solidus version was 8.2 and there is no hot fix installed

regards
Ganesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back