Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Solidus 3.0 with Citrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

NANSI

Technical User
Nov 15, 2002
SE
Does anybode know if you can run Solidus eCare 3.0 on Citrix clients, and if you can´t do it 100% what are the problems and what is working?

Best regards NANSI

I believe that it is possible to run Desktom Manager under Windows terminal services and tha is a cut down version of Citrix so it should be ok. I doubt that Information manager would be possible if wallboards are required as there is the comm port issue.

Hello

Within the latest version of citrix, port redirection is very possible. The client is directed within the program network neighbourhood options to use the local com ports on the client pc. Not too sure though if the ericsson software is going to work with it or if it dies wether it is supported

Hope this helps

Dave

Thanks for the information but I think that its too risky to install Solidus with this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back