Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Solaris Exam part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavinB

Technical User
Apr 11, 2001
GB
Hi All,

Can u please tell me which book/practice exam guide shall I buy for solaris Adm part 2 exam..???

Thanx in advance.....

You can use Solaris System Administrator Training guide book from PHR Publisher.
Did you take Sun Network Administrator Certified ?
I planned to take Sun Network Administrator Certified.
Any infomation for me about it.
Maybe help you.

Sun Microsystems official curriculam guide is the best resource for Sun Certification..
Its too good and to the point..

Regds,

- Hemant
Networking and Systems Integration Group
Satyam Computer Services Ltd

I sat for all three exams and got through.

I downloaded the books from sun documents.
and used for practice sessions.
Feel free to use it , it is absolutely free.

Good Luck.

Hi All!!

Thanx for responding......
Upali ...did u download the pdf format file or something else...????Can u plz tell me the name of the file to be downloaded from sun site.....????

I used ExamCram... I thought the book did well, but what really makes the difference is just working on the systems throughout all the practice questions. Another thing is the more your on the stuff the better your going to be.

I also tried site and found it very useful.

Good luck!

Hey Upali,
Just got log on to and I like what I cee. Working my way to the 7 pt. 1 exam using an intel box with 7 on it and have downloaded the sysadmin book from sun.
This is going to be good, I can feel it in my bones. . . .
Thanx a whole heap.
[thumbsup2]
John
Fishfat3[afro]

Hi Navin

Navin, try down loading the sun admin books for all three patrs. I down loaded books written for Solaris 8.

I practicesd solaris prep for version 6 and 7.
at that time there was no sessions for solaris 8.

Upali Pieris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back