Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Solaris DNS installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

agawade

IS-IT--Management
Jul 21, 2000
CA
Did any one installed DNS server on Solaris 8. Give some tips.<br><br>Thanks

It's a little difficult to give some tips, as you haven't said where you are having difficulties, and it's a pretty big subject...<br><br>However, if there is one DNS related tip I will give anyone, it is to go and buy the O'Reilly book &quot;DNS and BIND&quot;.&nbsp;&nbsp;This is an excellent BIND related reference.<br><br>If you can be a bit more specific, I'll try and post some more info. <p> <br><a href=mailto: > </a><br><a href= > </a><br>--<br>
0 1 - Just my two bits

Well, here's an example of synchronicity...&nbsp;&nbsp;I headed over to Sun's BigAdmin site at <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> been a couple of weeks since I was last there and I wanted to see what was new.<br><br>Something new to me was a link to a Solaris DNS FAQ at <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> looks like a good reference to DNS on Solaris.<br><br>Hope this helps. <p> <br><a href=mailto: > </a><br><a href= > </a><br>--<br>
0 1 - Just my two bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back