Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Software levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrote

Technical User
Feb 20, 2002
GB
Can anybody help me. I look after a few Meridians around Europe and my client has started to ask about the latest levels of software for their kit. They have Meridian Opt 11 + 81s, CallPilot and Symposium. Where might I find what the latest levels are:

Switch Release and Issue,
Latest PEPs for CallPilot and Symposium.

I have tried the Nortel site but they require a username and password.

Thanks in advance

In Switch go to Ld 21 and type iss
In symposium start, programs, symposium call center, pep viewer

Thanks StoneCold

I can find the information on the systems, what I am looking for is a resource that has information about what the latest PEPs and software releases are available for my systems.

Sorry if I didn't make n=myself clear.

Software for M1 the latest is 25.40b but this software comes with many packages depending of what kind of business you have and what are your needs are each package coast money so you pick the one that you need. As fare as Symposium go’s server 4.2 and symposium web client 4.5 comes out around January 26.

The latest software for the Meridian is Sucession 3.0 with 3.01.5x due in 2nd quarter of this year to address a potential H.323 security issue.

We have Meridian Opt 11c 25.15 + Symposium Express 2.0 we are about to renew our maint contract with BT and they are offering to upgrade our switch to the new succession 3.0 if we sign for 5 years the only down side is Symposium 2.0 cant run on succession would have to up grade to 4.2 @ £1100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back