Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Software for Option 11C

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippster2001

Technical User
Jan 24, 2011
I am trying to get software for Option11C. I already have keycodes. I need it for Releases 25.40, 4.50W, 5.0, and 5.50J.
what is the designation for this software on the Avaya site? I have seen CPP4 and CPP2. the card I am using is SSC. Thanks

If you have an FTP site, I could send it to you only if you can't get it from the Avaya site as it's getting harder to locate it since it left the Nortel location.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

I am also in need of a copy of 5.50j for an ssc if you have that it would be great.

that is not for the ssc card...avaya does not have the ssc software anywhere for this release anymore

do you have an ftp site i can get it from or do you use yahoo messenger because i think we can transfer the file that way email...what ever works for you....i will add you on linked in that way you will have my contact info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back