Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Softphone error

Status
Not open for further replies.

pguereca

IS-IT--Management
Jun 27, 2014
MX
Hi!

Yesterday I was installing Goldmine 2014 in my computer, everything was OK, but I tried to configurate the SIP option and, when I reboot my Golmine, It shows me an error message, something about a driver or something like that.

The error message says

"Softphone cannot be loaded....To set up the Goldmine Softphone, please refer Softphone configuration instruction on the FrontRange support site"

I raised a ticket on goldmine support but they just sent me an email with a instruction manual. I followed the manual step by step but, the message keeps showing.

Somebody help me!

I had this problem, No idea how to solve it but you could try reinstalling goldmine as maybe something got corrupted during installation.

I used a third party softphone to get around this problem give a quick google and some should come up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back