Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Softphone compatibility for R015x.02.1.016.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanCarman

IS-IT--Management
May 30, 2016
MX
Hello folks,

I am trying to find the correct softphone for a PBX with version R015x.02.1.016.4.

Could you please let me know how to find the correct version?
I have found some matrixs, but it is not showing me the correct information.

Thank you in advance!!
Regards

CURRENT REGISTRATION COUNTS BY PRODUCT ID

System System
ID Rel Regist. Avail. Limit ID Rel Regist. Avail. Limit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IP_Phone : 327 17673 18000 :
IP_ROMax : 0 18000 18000 :
IP_Soft : 0 5 5 :
IP_Soft 3 : 0 1 1 :
IP_Soft 5 : 0 31 31 :
IP_eCons 1 : 1 5 6 :
oneX_Comm : 0 18000 18000 :

use one-x communicator.

Previously, you'd buy and license IP Softphone aside from station licenses. Now, One-X Communicator is 'free' in the sense that it's included with a station license. What you're seeing is older licenses carried forward from upgrades for IP Softphone. You have 1 for IP Softphone version 3, 31 for version 5, and 5 with no named version - that's 'latest' so you can test drive it. Either way, that's all deprecated and One-X Communicator is what you should use/probably the only thing that'll work right on Win7/10

Quick question Kyle, CM is 5.2, can I use OneX communicator rel 6.2? Is this possible? Or do I need to use an older version.

Please let me know your comments,
Regards

The release notes should provide compatibility information.

Thank you, I have downloaded the application, let me check the release notes file.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back