Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Softgate & Concierge Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provax

Vendor
Feb 8, 2016
IR
Hello Dears,
I install OSC and Softgate on a HP standard server. Configured and working, but after a while, the connection between Softgate and HG3570 STMI board is lost and I must reset the STMI board to return the connection. What is the solution for this problem?
In addition I got "Inconsistent STMI channel utilization detected" error on Concierge, Why?

Thank you in advance

No idea about your errors, I've not seen them before.

How do you know the HG3570 needs a reset? Failing calls or HISTA?
Is the loadware up to date? Do you have matching (same version) loadware on the HG3570 and the softgate?
Is PLCHECK set to Y in UCSU? It will bar calls if there are BAD IP QUALITY messages.

If everything is up to date, versions are the same, then HISTA from 4K and exported logs from STMIX/Softgate would probably help you diagnose it.

I'm not sure where you have installed softgate, standard server was no longer supported (ie no more server whitelist).

Hi Moriendi,

Failing calls is the reason of resetting HG3570. Please write here the commands of HISTA.
The loadware is up to date and loadwares are have the same version.
Please write PLCHECK and its checking commands.
I install OSC and Softgate in ESX on Standard Server.

Thanks

Check PLCHECK with DIS-UCSU; if not sure post the output here.
When you have the problem make a
sta-hista:search;
dis-zausl;
And browse to the STMIX and export the logs.

If zausl is not running make a dis-zausl:bp,y; now to start it.
Perhaps zausl is already in cron (reg-cron) in which you don't need to make the dis-zausl right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back