Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Softconsole 9.0.6 or below Download 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcc1000

Vendor
Aug 26, 2013
US
Hello All,

Have a customer that uses one-x-portal & saying her calls in her call log keep disappearing.
Seen they have a receptionist license & mentioned to her maybe lets try using Softconsole, since she is the only one that answers calls.
They've never used/tried the Softconsole app before.

Have the software for Softconsole 9.1.7, but read that don't work with the 9.0, keep getting login failed, when tried using it.

Cannot find anywhere to download Softconsole 9.0 or below.
Read if have anything from 4.2 to 9.0 will work.

In the meantime going to try to also figure out why just her one-x-portal is removing calls in her call log.
She says no one else is losing their calls in their call log.

Thanks for all replies

If you download the User 4.2 in the IPO9.0 downloads there is a folder named SC and that is it

Joe
FHandw, ACSS (SME)

Remembering intrigrant 2019

Thanks for the fast response Westi.
Where can I get the IPO9.0 downloads?

I have been trying from the Avaya downloads & don't see what/where you are saying.
I've even tried some downloads from same site & I must not be certified to get some downloads either.

Thanks again, being so fast,

This is what I get via me not certified;

Thank you for accessing the PLDS application.

You have been directed to this page for one of the following reasons:

1. If you have landed on this page in error please use your Browser Back button to return.
2. If you were trying to access a download from then this page is
displayed because you are not registered for PLDS and access to the download is controlled
by PLDS – please see 3 below for registering
3. You are not registered for PLDS:
If you are an Avaya Business Partner or Customer – please view your Avaya Access user
information/profile at and select View/Request Roles and
select PLDS User, follow on screen prompts to complete the request.
If you are an Avaya Associate please request PLDS access via EIP

Enterprise Identity Portal (EIP) .
4. You have requested access to PLDS as 3 above – but this has not yet been created – please
contact the Help Desk
5. PLDS is currently unavailable – please contact the Help Desk, unless this has already been
communicated as a planned downtime

To proceed to PLDS please click here

I can send you a link via email for the direct download if you like without login.
Just give me your email but encrypt it a bit here
name (at) domain dot com
or similar otherwise you get spammed to death

Joe
FHandw, ACSS (SME)

you've got mail"

Joe
FHandw, ACSS (SME)

I am having the same issue as OP. I need a direct link to the CM 9.0 or user download. Any chance you can forward me that link? leroymarshall (at) gmail

Thank you.

Westi gave me permission to send you the link.
Should be sent to you Leroy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back