Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Soft manual for Nortel Passport 7480/7440

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuegoNet

Technical User
Aug 6, 2005
DE
Guys,

I am looking as well for soft copies of manuals/user guides/CLI reference for Nortel Passport 7480 and 7440.
I was out sourced from my last company and my new employer work with Nortel 74xx equipment. I have tried to find manuals and user guides in the net for self-study, but it seems to be impossible to find it.
For any help, references or soft copies I would be grateful. Please send this to
fuegoespana@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.

Kind regards
Fuego

What you are looking for is called Helmsman. It comes on a CD from Nortel, there is a Code version specific CD with detailed info for the Passport 64xx -74xx products.
Helmsman Product Functionality

· View document title, document number, collection, and revision for all documents in a particular set of collections

· Filter documents with certain attributes such as particular words as in the title or document text, or that fall into certain categories

· View the documents in Adobe Acrobat Exchange

· Display word occurrences within documents and view the pages where those words occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back