Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Snooze Alarm Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhoyt

Technical User
Apr 11, 2005
US
When I press snooze on a calander alarm I'm expecting it to pop back up in 5 minutes like I told it. Instead it pops back up anywhere from 10 seconds to 2 minutes or so. Wildly inconsistent. Any ideas?

Second issue, be a hero to many. Is there any way to pick a snooze interval longer than 15 minutes? (Though granted, it doesn't make much difference until above question is answered). An ASK.com search on the above yielded an automated response from the Novell Support people noting that the posters question had never been answered. True, but less than helpful.....

TIA Mike

I have the same problem with snooze if I choose anything but 15 mins. I've never been able to find an answer for it. Would be interested if anyone has a solution!

With regards to setting it to more than 15 mins, I've never seen anything on this either but as above, the answer (if there is one!) would be helpful.

Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back