Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SNMP - Windows Based - Monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2007
US
Hello.

I am looking for a network management product that can determine cpu utilization, memory utilization and detect network heartbeats. In addition this needs to be customizable, requires no agent installs and is windows based, but is capable of returning informaton on SNMP enabled devices. Basically I am looking for a cost effective SNMP monitoring software that can also use WMI scripting, return pager/email notifications and is distributable, in that there is one main console and multiple server agents and multiple locations that sends information to main server. I want an enterprise level software distibution that runs on w2k3.

I don't suppose anyone has a product like this in use. Ive only looked at What's up gold and this is not distributable in a sense. All location are seperated and and cannot be combined...

Thanks,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back