Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SnapShot - where does it go sometimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdFleeson

Technical User
Mar 12, 2003
US
I had recently saw some discussion on using Snapshot. A few weeks ago I found out about this program through this support group and think the program is great. Finally a way to publish your Access reports (so I thought). Things were working great until today when I'm trying to do a new report (much smaller then the ones I've been able to create last week) and sometimes it exports and other times it goes off into never land (depending on the number of records in the report). Can anyone tell me if there are restrictions on the use of this program or if you have found any fixes to this problem. I cannot find anything on the Mircosoft support page where they even reference this as an issue. (it figures, I have a report due today and still can't get it published)..

I believe they go to your default database folder (Tools->Options->General Tab)

I can select the directory where I want the file to export to when it goes throught the export process. Sometimes it exports to this directory and sometimes it does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back